In alignment with the State and local health department orders, BVSD has updated its health and safety precautions for summer programming.
Who we are
Ryan Elementary STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) School is a PreK-5th grade school with a dynamic learning community that focuses on authentically partnering with families and the community to prepare students for the 21st century. Along with delivering common core standards, Ryan focuses on developing the whole child with experiential project-based learning activities in the STEAM areas. We strongly believe partnerships nurture excellence and therefore we partner with a variety of community organizations. We offer a wide variety of after-school programming to extend the learning day and to support our focus.
We have worked hard to build a school-wide schedule that supports the developmental needs of students, best practice instruction and tricky family schedules.
- Standard school-wide schedule daily.
- Mornings: All core instruction (live or recorded) followed immediately by practice.
- Afternoons: Independent work, small group work/differentiation, intervention, special services, and specials.
- More live opportunities for instruction
- Daily office hours to reach teachers as a parent or for students to get additional support.
Please remember...Although we are starting this year with virtual learning, this is school!
Click here for the Home Learning Supply List